The new school year is upon us and even though we may not be students anymore, this time of year will always be about digging in, getting serious and strengthening our work habits. In this spirit, we are giving away one free month of access to theOffice. If you don’t already know, we are a quiet, communal workspace on the westside of LA filled with working screenwriters, journalists, novelists, (actual) students and more. You can learn more about theOffice here.
So if you live in LA and are looking for a place to get inspired and get it done, here’s how to enter:
Just tell us what you’ve learned! Send a tweet to @theOffice_LA with THE BEST LESSON YOU LEARNED IN SCHOOL. It could be anything – advice from a teacher, a lesson you learned the hard way, something you remember to this day. Have fun, be clever, share whatever anecdote you like. Hashtag it #bestlessonlearned and be sure to mention @theOffice_LA in your tweet so we get it. We’ll choose our favorite and announce the winner on Twitter. Done!
You’ve got until September 15th. One lucky winner will win a free month of full business hours access to the space. So, eternal students, what’s the best lesson you learned in school?
- Current members of theOffice are not eligible
- Don’t forget to mention @theOffice_LA at the end of your tweet
- Use the tag #bestlessonlearned somewhere in your tweet
- This is for LA residents only. Please don’t enter unless you’ll actually benefit from using theOffice. Go here to learn more about theOffice and even get a free week of access.
- Contest ends September 15th, 2015. We’ll choose a winner and announce via Twitter on the 16th
Go on. What’d you learn? School us!